News & Announcements
- Construction Schedule of Mechanical Renovations
- Celebration Circle will meet on Monday, April 13, at 7 p.m. in the Schoolfield Room. Nancy Beal will serve as hostess and Barb Waldo will lead the devotion. Val Miller, former beekeeper, will present the program on colony collapse disorder, the condition affecting a large number of honeybee colonies, in which various stresses may lead to the abrupt disappearance of worker bees from the hive, leaving only the queen and newly hatched bees behind and thus causing the colony to stop functioning.
- Time for the 4th R? Reduce, Recycle, Reuse, & . . . RUMMAGE SALE -- here at Epworth on Saturday, May 16. Start saving household items now: accessories and linens please, but no clothing. Pick-up service will be available after May 6.
- Lay Leadership Directory 2015: Click Here.
- Follow Pastor Bill's Pilgrimage to Santiago, Spain at pilgrimagetosantiago2016
- Support Epworth by shopping at AMAZON.com — learn more and follow our link to support Epworth.
- SAVE YOUR SOLES FOR JESUS -- Last June, members and friends contributed more than 800 pairs of new or used footwear which were sent through the Soles For Jesus organization to Africa to be given out by missionaries and local pastors to shoeless persons. We plan to do another drive this coming June so save your new and used soles.
Holy Week at Epworth
Palm Sunday - March 29 - 9:30 am
Maundy Thursday - April 2 Celebrating Holy Communion 7 pm
Good Friday - April 3 With an outdoor Labyrinth Walk 7 pm
Easter Sunday - April 5 - 9:30 am
Our Indoor Prayer Labyrinth will be available throughout Holy Week whenever the church is open.
Evening Vacation Bible School - June 14-18 - registration coming soon!
Fish Fry: June 18, 19, & 20.
Need help getting into the church on Sunday mornings?
We are now happy to offer valet parking at the front entrance from 8:15-11:15 a.m.
Do you need help with a repair or maintenance of your home but cannot afford to have it done? Our volunteers may be able to help! Contact Pat Engel or Peter Schauland at 570-0308 or email@example.com.